Floorstanding high range jet inducted unit is based on the competitive products of Shenling that have mature technology, reasonable structure, it summarizes the different parts of China in recent years for the tall space applications of air conditioning units, and develop a whole new generation that is more in line with national conditions air conditioning units without the need of duct connection. Shenling Floorstanding high range jet inducted unit uses the advanced technology and manufacturing processes, with a long range, low noise, no long-distance air supply duct, energy-saving features; It has been special treated by the cold bridge, air leakage and water leakage; The machine is with less floor space, flexible installation, easy maintenance and other advantages. Shenling floorstanding high range jet inducted unit is widely used in various fields of large spaces of construction projects, especially for stadiums, exhibition halls, supermarkets, factory workshop, concert halls, theaters, museums and other places.
1. Unique design In use of spherical vents of aerodynamic design, features as long range, low noise, beautiful appearance.
2. Flexible design Units can be cooling, heating, humidification, air purification and other functions for air processing.
3. Compact structure Compact structure of unit, beautiful appearance, less floor space, easy to install, maintenance and debugging.
4. Intelligent control With the functions of microcomputer control, self-diagnostic of fault, remote control and remote control for optional, more convenient to operate.
5. Superior quality The shell is made of electrostatic powder coating of hard cold rolled steel, high corrosion; Insulation materials 15mm thickness, PE insulation sponge, non-absorbent, in order to ensure reliable operation of the unit and prevent condensation problems arised in case.
Applicable for buildings with following conditions: 1. Large space, where less one-time investment and lower air conditioning operating costs are required; 2. Indoor ceiling space is not allowed or difficult to be installed with duct; 3. Large and high space where hot air is difficult to supplied downward, such as hypermarket, workshop, stadium, swimming pool, airport lounge, exhibition hall, entrance hall, lobby, etc..
What we seek is to create value for our customers with a more considerate and efficient service...